BrightBird - Professional Development Coaching & Training
BrightBird supports business owners and managers to get the best out of themselves and their teams. We specialise in the ‘soft skills’ of leadership, teamwork and good communication that are essential for a thriving business or organisation.
We help build positive and productive workplaces to reduce staff turnover and increase individual and team productivity and quality of working life. We take a down-to-earth, friendly and practical approach to working with you in a way that suits you best, whether that’s 1:1, team coaching, or training workshops.
Examples of support we’ve provided to organisations include:
- Managing Difficult Conversations and Conflict Management Training – practical skills to increase confidence and positive communication in the workplace
- 1:1 Executive Coaching - improving leadership effectiveness and business performance
- Management and Leadership Programmes – to build an effective and cohesive management team
- Time Management Coaching and Training - improving work-life balance and productivity
- Coaching Skills Workshops - increasing management effectiveness and communication
- Team Management Profiles – We are accredited providers of the Margerison McCann Team Management Profile, designed to build a cohesive and productive team
Karen Amos, the owner of BrightBird Coaching & Training is a qualified executive coach, with over 20 years’ experience of managing teams and services in the private, not-for-profit and public sectors. She brings a friendly, down-to-earth, yet challenging style and specialises in Authentic Leadership and people skills.
SBN is a friendly, welcoming and supportive group of like-minded business people, who really understand the benefits of building solid, meaningful relationships to generate good quality referrals. The meetings are a perfect balance of structure and informal networking, giving plenty of opportunity to find out more about the members of the network in the stunning setting of the Broughton Hall Estate.